Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Kalee in de houwzzzze

My 15 year old niece is here until the 15th. Her parents drove down last friday and spent the weekend here. They left yesterday, along with Dalton and Kaylee is mine!!!

Saturday, the boys did Bass Pro while the girls did The Landing down at Branson. I got some great shopping in and Ruth and Kalee had a good time. I gotta remember to put a video up of Emily later on this week and give you the details of her first performance in front of a crowd at Ernie Biggs.

Saturday night, we went to Lamberts. Pete and Kalee had been there before but it was a new experience for Ruth and Dalton. Way fun and we left wayyy full.

Sunday, we lost our minds and headed down to Silver Dollar City. HOT No one goes to Silver Dollar City on Memorial Day weekend, but we lost our senses for a bit. HOT We spent the afternoon there. HOT Pete and I were happy as long as we had a cold drink and shade with a breeze. HOT Kalee had fun with the kids. HOT Bert and Dalton escaped to ride rides. HOT Ruth helped take care and play with the kiddos too. Did I mention it was hot?

Sunday night was parents night. Kalee and Dalton stayed home with the kids while we went to Texas Roadhouse for more awesome food.

Monday, Memorial Day, I worked and Pete, Ruth and Dalton headed home. Bert stayed home with Kalee and the kids. I got off at 7 pm and we all ran to the movie store to load up on some movies. We also hit Braums on the way home. Evidently, it's going to rain a lot this week so we'll be doing some indoor things and watching some movies. We'll be taking advantage of sunny days as soon as they arrive.

More to follow. I'll try to update this daily so anyone who wants to can keep up on the shananagans going on in Missouri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are lucky you didn't get blown away at SDC...sounded like you just missed it!