What a busy busy last few months. I had time for nothing else but school and kids and work.
I'm glad to say I finished this semester in really good shape. I do think that I will cut back on the amount of classes I take at one time only because I really missed spending time with my kids. So, I will probably be a part timer from this point on until actual nursing school. I'm only taking one class over the summer (Nutrition) and will only take two classes next Fall. Should be a lot less stressful that way.
Kids are doing amazing. We are in Iowa right now and everyone is amazed at how well Emily's speech is. Ethan speech is a lot further along than Emily's was at his age and it's really fun to sit and listen to them carry on back and forth. Emily got into preschool with Nixa Schools next year. She will be going to the afternoon session and I have no worries that she will love it!
Hope to catch up here or at least right more since it's summer. Hope everyone is well.
No comments:
Post a Comment