Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Zero Time

Well, this little blog has been fun but it's going to have to go on the back burner for awhile. School takes up any free time I had from my already busy life style.

I will be posting from time to time but only short bursts. Matter of fact, think I'll come up with a new catagory called "Memory Bursts" for things I don't really have time to write about in detail but never want to forget. Maybe I'll get around to writing about them someday.

Even though it's challenging, I LOVE school. I'm having a great time"today", I regret not starting this part earlier. I may change that thought later but that's how I feel today.

Emily loves her speech sessions with Miss Sheila. If I'd let her, she could walk into school all by herself. ugh!
Ethan is TWO! And a loud two at that. Actually, he won't be two till Friday, but he's been ACTING TWO for about a month now. But, he's the most loving boy evah when he wants to be. He does fall down a lot. I don't remember Emily falling down as much as Ethan. His legs look hideous and his head never has less than two healing bruises occurring. Guess that's a part of it.

I got to see Luke yesterday. He was the most adorable smile ever! He is such a happy boy and it's obvious his mama is wonderful to him.

Ethan's party is Sunday. Have a lot to do but will post pics afterards.

Night night, will write when I can.

No comments: