My sister turned off her comments on her blog so I'm going to have to start making comments/memories on my own blog to remember things.
Her recent entry had to do with the fact she's big on him wearing socks when he goes to bed. He sleeps swaddled in this afghan blanket and we all know how those afghan's have holes in them where your toes could get hung up in if your not careful!
When Emily and I watched Luke a few weeks ago, I remember Kim mentioning before they left that he needed to wear socks at night. I remember not really knowing why and tossed it aside as maybe his feet got cold at night. I did make the mental note, "Socks at bedtime".
However, I did not think about it when I put him down for a nap the first day. He took his first nap, all swaddled in his blanket, happy as could be. And as much as this will make Aunt Kimmy twitch, I did get him up from his nap with about 6 toes sticking out of his blanket.
Ok...I know you could have gone forever without knowing this sis, but i laughed despite it all and had to share in my blog.
1 comment:
Only aunt Angie gets to let his toes hang out!
It is hard to decide what is more uncomfortable for him...super sweaty feet or toes poking through!
Post a Comment