Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday

Had a really great family day today. We all 4 went to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate Daniel and Alyssa's birthday party with the D'Amores. That is by far Emily's favorite place to go. She remembered dancing with Chuckie when I told her we were going and was way stoked when he arrived. She's playing a lot more games and just has an all-out great time. Ethan is still restricted to the smaller area, but still has a great time. He also is just as happy eating something. The best part was that one of the games malfunctioned and would not stop spitting out game tickets. We ended up with over 300. AWESOME!

We came home and I finished a psychology assignment. While doing that, Emily and Bert played Wii and Ethan went to nap. Before I finished my homework, Bert and Emily were sacked out in the recliner. I put some ribs in the crock pot, then I took an hour power nap. It was heavenly.

I am thrilled to report that my English professor thinks I'm an amazing writer! I find that really weird because I usually can't write a paper without the word "ya'll". (Kidding) I've had some great discussions with the other students in my sociology and psychology class. I'm actually going to miss those classes. My instructors make a difference too. They are tough, but fair. Oh, and I just made an A on my second Algebra test. Emily and Ethan have made this a tremendous challenge but I'm stoked to have been doing so well. I can't wait for next semester.

Thanksgiving is coming up. I have to work but Bert is taking Emily and Ethan over to my moms. I sure hope I get some left overs (HINT HINT)

Till next time, eat lots!

No comments: