I've been so busy, I havn't even had time to drop little line here every once in awhile.
School is going AWESOME. I love it!!! I'm an "A" student and hope it continues. I've lined out my schedule for next semester. It's going to include anatomy, pysiology, algebra and another psychology class. Online classes work out great for me.
We went home to Iowa and every one there is doing well for the most part. I went out with a gal named Cheryl and did the octoberfest "thing" for a couple of hours. My nephew Jason and his girlfriend came out too. Bert stayed behind and took care of babies. Emily and Ethan went to their first pumplin patch with Heather, her kiddos and Kalee. We had a blast. We will defo be going to those every year.
Thanksgiving is around the bend. I am going to work but Bert is taking the kids to my moms house for dinner. Then comes Cmas and Emily is already asking if we can put the tree up. We were going to try and make it to Iowa this Cmas but in light of a few things, we're going to postpone it. However, plans are in the works for Kalee to come down through Christmas break so that will be fun!
Finals are just around the corner and then Cmas break so hopefully, I can get some catching up done on here. Everyone take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment