I am half way through my summer class and proud to say my mid term grade was 89.something. I have stayed on top of this class as summer classes are pretty intense and I feel glad that I've kept up.
I am working a night shift with Grant, Amanda and Christie. Good times! This bunch has me laughing and laughing and I am always relaxed. I am dispatching Greene county which is another good thing...I need to work these stations occasionally to keep myself feeling confident. City crews have been good to me tonight.
Amanda, aka as "Stacked" from now on (or at least until I come up with a new nickname), has had her nose in her book for hours :-(...I like to give her a hard time though. She dishes as good as I.
Grant was deep into his Harry Potter book (lame) but has put it aside because he is call taking and he keep getting interrupted. I am excited that he's coming to my Tupperware party!
Christie is working on the schedule. The next one is rough it seems. I've picked up what I could, and that wasn't much.
July is going to be a pretty busy month. Managed to pick up some hours but it was tough with 2 trips to Iowa planned. By the time our second Iowa trip rolls around, I will be done with this class.
No comments:
Post a Comment