Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday

Kids are off to school and I'm just getting updated on my regular websites.

Ethan has open house tonight and both Bert and I will get to go. It will be interesting to see what all he's been doing up till now. I must remember to tell the teacher how he sings the song he learned at school all the time while at home. Has to do with animals and colors and while he missed a few days because of our travels to Iowa, he learned the song pretty fast.

His school pictures also arrived today. He looks so serious. It is a good picture though and he's even looking at the camera.

Principle Kopp sent us a nasty gram in the mail because Emily has missed 5 days of school. Since school only started a month ago, it does seem like a lot BUT, we did have a death in the family. She missed 3 days from that and then was home sick for 2 days the third week of school. At any rate, I don't like the tone in his letter and am preparing my spill to deliver to him should the need arise.

No comments: