Already miss my mother in law, even though it's only been a day. Just knowing she is not there for me to turn to is depressing.
On Monday, her doctor told her she was developing pneumonia and would not leave the hospital. She understood what he was saying. With this on her mind, she asked for her checkbook and wanted to write Ethan his $25 birthday check for Bert to give him. In light of recent events, this upset me tremendously.
Everyone has been wonderful today. Lots of thoughts and my neighbor Raquel bought us a pizza for dinner so I would not have to deal with dinner. Once again, I am reminded that I am surrounded by an awesome circle of friends. Tomorrow, the kids and I will be making the trip North. Lots of rain is moving in but we are just going to take our time, there is no reason to hurry.
No comments:
Post a Comment