Tuesday, December 07, 2010

"Sicky Girl"

Emily has been sick since she got home from school yesterday. She does the same thing each time a new illness starts working on her: She gets sleepy, clingy and just wants to veg out on the couch. That is all she did last night.

When I got home from work at 11, Bert took her to her bed and I slept with her hoping not to get Ethan sick. All night, it was like sleeping with a radiator. I never got up to actually take it but she had a fever all night. I am one of those moms that lets the fever do it's job and hoped she would wake up feeling better. As the sun came up this morning, I noticed her fever broke but she was still saying her body hurt and felt crummy. Since she didn't sleep well at all, I opted to keep her out of school today.

So it is veg out day today.

No comments: