Sunday, March 06, 2011

Rascal Flatts at JQH Arena





Last night, Bert and I saw Rascal Flatts at JQH Arena. Chris White (Nashville Star) and Luke Byron opened for him. Chris White I watched when he was on the show but I hardly recognized him. Luke Byron, who I did not know, I preferred over the two. He put on a great show and got the audience involved.

Our seats were in B section and based on my facebook status updates, I knew no less than 25 people who were attending. Ironically, we got seats right next to Matt and Annette (which was not planned). Also saw Scott M and his family, Joel and Caleb worked the standby, Dustin Medlam, Brandon and Corey also stopped by onduty. We ate dinner with Tommy/Melissa Johnson, Nettie Greenwalt, and Sean/Jen Gasper plus another couple and about 4 kiddos, at Hinodes.

I didn't know a whole lot of songs from them but the sound was excellent and they put on a great show. There was an electric guitar solo done to the song "America", with lots of light, which was very patriotic. The encore was pretty awesome, with a video before they came back out.

Beers where $6 bucks, Tshirt $30 and a hat $25. I put away some cash but it was worth it. I had a great time. I would totally watch them again!

No comments: