Sunday, March 20, 2011

Week ending....

Hell of a spring break we had. I ended up in the hospital for 3 days with a raging kidney infection and a screwed up liver. I'm nearly 100 percent on the kidneys and tests are still out on the liver. Have no idea what is up with that but we will figure it out.

Kids went to Jumpmania one day with Bert then he also took them to the circus one day. I feel bad their Spring Break wasn't a lot of fun but maybe that is not so bad...they can't compare next year.

Emily lost her second tooth at the circus too. That was HUGE. She was eating a hot dog and she really feels she swallowed it. Tooth fairy left her a bunch of dimes that night. They drew a picture of the tooth and left an explanation. Evidently it was good enough.

Bert spent 3 hours trying to get Elton John tickets for Kim, my aunt and me who is coming to JQ Hammonds next month. NO LUCK. I am so pissed. I am seeing them on Craigslist for way more than they are worth and I am flagging every single one. If it weren't for these scalpers, I may have gotten my tickets.

I've set up a corner of the basement for my study space. My current method is not working, which is sitting at the kitchen table. I really need to step up the pace on getting some of this done.

Coming up this week: Lots of hours at work and I start orientation at Christian Co Comm Center. REally looking forward to that and working with Rance again. Bert has a lot of days off this week because his "Mancation" was postponed. I ended up being available a lot more.

Soccer has also started, as you can see from earlier pictures. Ethan is doing a little better this season, Emily is doing way better. Coach Chad, who is awesome, is BOTH their coaches this season.

That is all for now. Hope anyone who reads this is doing well.

No comments: