Friday, September 28, 2007

Catching Up

I can't believe I hadn't passed by blog link out to more people. It's motivating to write when you know people are actually reading it.

We had a family BarBQ down at my grandfather's farm. Everyone was able to come and we all had a good time. The kids did especially well, even though they went all afternoon without a nap. Grandpa set out a minnow trap early in the day and Emily had an awesome time with those. That was probably the highlight of the day for me. I took lots of pictures and will be adding some later.

Ethan still isn't walking on his own yet. I think it's hard for him to learn when big sis won't let him try. He's got two bottom teeth and a tooth that may be trying to break thru on top. He is still an eating machine. Eggs, cheerios, grill cheeses, PB&J, mac and cheese, fish sticks, fruits and even veggies. Breaking him from the bottle only took about 2 days but I'm afraid the binky is going to be earth shattering. That will be in a month or so.

No comments: