Emily had her first visit to the dentist today. She was such a big girl! They called Bert back but did not call Emily back for a few minutes. When they did, I thought she went back to where Bert was. She actually was put in the room next to his. He heard the assistant going over everything with Emily and didn't know I was not even in the room. He went to check her once and saw her in the reclined position, being the best little girl ever! He just went back to his chair because she was doing so well.She laughed after it was over and mimicked how she swished water and how a thing sucked water out. She said it "tickled" and was very proud of her clean teeth. She is looking forward to going back and seeing Dr Cline.
She's growing up so fast!
1 comment:
What a big girl! I usually cry my eyes out at the dentist! :-)
Post a Comment