It's cooler, the leaves are changing....I LOVE IT.
Things have been super busy but good. I had a bout of stomach flu and head cold and wiped me out for about 3 weeks but feel like I'm finally over it all. School is going really well. Bert is good. He's super busy in October teaching several classes on top of his regular shifts.
Kids are awesome. Ethan still practicing diversion techniques by dropping his pants whenever he's in trouble. It's now a funny game actually and we should really try to break him of it before he does it in public.
Emily is doing great. We went to Celebration city last weekend for the employee picnic. She had a good time riding rides and I loved showing her and Ethan off. We only stayed a few hours as we had Hunter Driskill's birthday party to go to as well. It was a busy day but they had a great time.
Not a whole lot else to talk about. We're going to Iowa later this month and we'll also be getting ready for Halloween. Any suggestions on what these two should be this year?
2 comments:
Let's see----Emily a dancer---due to her obvious ability (the video) and Ethan-----how about a streaker!!!
Hahaha!!! That's perfect!
Post a Comment