I'm half way there....for this semester anyway. I've been busier than ever. Every week is a new list of things to do, write, read or study. But, I'm making all A's so must be doing something right. I'll just keep plugging away!
The kids are doing great. They keep me pretty busy during the day and I end up staying up really late every night to finish what school work I didn't get done but it's working out. We are going to Iowa this Wednesday and staying a week. I'll be lugging all my books and my trusty laptop. OTC doesn't think Oktoberfest is a reason for a week off for some reason.
Go my sisters blog and check out the pictures she posted from the Bar BQ at my grandfather's farm. The kids had a great time! I've got pictures on my camera but havn't moved them to my laptop. Maybe I can get my blog caught up while in Iowa!
1 comment:
I'm so stinking proud of you!!
Post a Comment