We are off to the "farm" today for our final BarBQ of the year. My grandfather and aunt have one down at their farm each year about this time. It took some patience getting this one going because of flooding and birthday parties and work schedules but today is the day and we're gonna have fun!
Bert got home this morning and took care of the kids. I started cooking and preparing. I made a fruit pizza for all and a small one for my grandfather to eat on all week, jalapeno deviled eggs and a new recipe called Green Grape Salad. It looks and tastes really good! I'll try to get some pics to post later. Since school has started, I've missed cooking.
So, Ethan is napping, Emily is "resting her eyes", I'm gonna run to the store and grab ice and drinks and be ready to go when we get Ethan up at 3. Stay tuned for pictures and stories in the next few days!
No comments:
Post a Comment