This is an outlet for me to save,share and record my life and to stay in touch with family and friends.
Saturday, January 03, 2009
Emily winking at Cheddars
I was trying to capture Emily's latest expression, where she winks and thumbs up, after calling someone "goofy". She sort of did it but also just acted goofy. This was at Cheddars. Our last night with Kalee. We are going to miss her. This week has really been fun.
We did a lot of vegging out in front of the TV, watching movies or playing Mario Kart or Guitar Hero. She did go shopping yesterday and found some really cool clothes at the mall. Today, Emily, Kalee and I ate lunch with Raquel at Hinodes...a rockin Japanese Steakhouse. It's been a pretty relaxing week and I'm really glad she came.
Kalee is welcome here anytime. By the way sis, there are some awesome schools here (wink wink)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment