Finally, Ethan slept all night last night. We all woke up early feeling good today!
I made Death by Chocolate Truffle tonight and Dad and Travie think it is wonderful. Mom has not tried it yet. It's the same stuff I made for Christmas get togethers this year and one for Kalee when she visited. It has gotten rave reviews and it's so simple to make, I will have to post the recipe when I get back.
Travis made a batch of his awesome Deviled Eggs today. I also fried up a bunch of bacon and sausage that we nibbled on around noon time. Good eating day around here today haha!
Tonight, we went over to Morrie and Heathers house for chili. Heather makes GREAT chili. We appreciated it greatly. I love spending time with them and the kids are fun too.
We also went over and visited Steve and Staci and their two kids, Hannah and Chris. They have grown so much. Everyone seems to be doing well there too.
Until next time, stay warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment