I had heard about this place and some of my family has eaten there but I had not. My neighbor and friend called this morning and asked if I wanted to go. Assuring me it was ok to bring the kiddos, we decided on 11:30 for lunch.
http://www.lolaspastriesandeatery.com/
It is a house converted into a restuarant. Very homey atmosphere and the staff are incredibly nice. The prices were outstanding. It's mostly a sandwich, soup or salad place but has amazing desserts. The men won't like it as it does not have anything deep fat fried HAHA!
I had the roast beef and swiss sandwich because it has a zesty horsradish spread/sauce on it and I'm all about the sauce as most of you know. The french onion soup was amazing. Kids split a grill cheese and chips. Then, the best part was the Butterfinger Cheesecake that came. It was perfect.
Highly recommend this place and will tell everyone, ladies anyway, to try it!
No comments:
Post a Comment