Here are a ton of pictures from around the area during and after the ice storm. The trees were sad but amazing at the same time. The day it got over 32 degrees it was almost beautiful. The ice and snow was melted off the ground, but the sun was still working on the trees. It looked like all the trees were made of glass. I took pics but it didn't really capture what I was looking for so just visualize trees made of glass.
Click the link and check them out.
Ice Storm 2007
2 comments:
The pics are great...still can't quite capture it all. It is sooo great to have power!
The ice storm pictures were really intense! I can't believe you all have to deal with that sort of weather! Too cold for me...:)
I've missed you and thought I'd get away from the board and leave you a message here.
XOXO
Tina Michelle
Post a Comment