Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sick kids = Sick Family

Cute moment of the day: Emily crawling up on my lap to hold Ethan's bottle while I am feeding him. Such the little helper.

Learning moment of the day: If your baby has a mouth full of green beans and you see him rearing back to sneeze, just put your hand up to cover the sneeze. Yea, it's gross and all over your hand but better than being on EVERYTHING, including you and the wall.

So Ems has been sick this last week. Not sure where she caught the bug but it caused a fever, snotty noise and horrible cough. After a few days, Ethan got it and by the next day, I had it. I talked to Bert awhile ago and guess what....yep...he's coming down with it. (Sigh)

I feel pretty lucky though. Ems has only been sick 3 times in her two years. She flat does not eat ANYTHING when she's sick though, so we loaded her up on milk and juice. Ethan did fine except for his runny nose and cough. Bad cough I might add. I felt so sorry for him.

Luckily though, Ems is on the mend. She's back to eating good again and running around being two.

Not just a whole lot to talk about, so laterz.

No comments: