My sweet and loving sister got the best gift for Ethan this year. She called me one day and was like "what is Ethan into, I'm Cmas shopping". All I could think of was balls! He loves balls, any shape and any kind.
So off she sprints and finds this awesome gift that he just loved and actually, doesn't realize how much he's going to love until it's all set up.
He had 3 big packages. The first package was an inflatable swimming pool. I remember Kim saying the gift wouldn't make much sense until he opened his other two presents.
Present number 2 was a big box full of ONE HUNDRED BALLS. Guess what was in the third box? ANOTHER ONE HUNDRED BALLS. That's two hundred total! We'll be setting up the pool in the basement and dumping all two hundred balls in there and just let them go crazy. And go crazy they will!!!! Just one box caused all kinds of excitement as you'll see here:
2 comments:
I can't believe what a great job you did capturing that moment! I was laughing so hard I was crying. Your kids are sooooo darn cute!
Great Gift Aunt Kim------However, I have feeling that my brother will get revenge!!!!!!
Post a Comment