Let the Christmas get-togethers begin! Bert's work Cmas party is this Friday, mines next week, then massive amounts of family get togethers the week after that. I'm excited though. The kids are going to have so much fun.
Ethan's been sick this past week. He had a bacterial infection in his groin area and also a stomach issue that caused severe diarrhea. He was absolutely miserable last Friday until after we went to the doctor. He got a antibiotic shot while there, antibiotics to take for 10 days and also Tylenol with Codeine. He slept VERY peaceful over the weekend. His appetite is just now coming back but we are still on Pedialyte, probably until tomorrow. His infection is all cleared up and he hasn't had diarrhea for two days so I think he's over it. Luckily, Emily didn't catch his bug.
Last Saturday was our final game of poker for the league. Bert won second ($300). I wasn't at the winner's table but played cash game and won $100. Mom came over and helped me prepare all the food in afternoon and Kim watched the babies and put them down that night. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have been able to get everything done. I think we're going to have an open game in January sometime and then league will start again in Feb. I hope I have better luck this time around.
So, Christmas is almost here and there will be lots of pictures posted so stay tuned.
1 comment:
Poor little guy. I'm glad he is better. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas---I love you all.
Post a Comment