I've been pondering for the past 3 days on how to sum all the events of the past 3 days up. There is just no way to write about everything so it's going to be described in pictures. The kids had a great Christmas. It was 3 days of presents, presents, presents. Not only we're they totally overwhelmed, but mommy and daddy were too!
We'll start with some pictures from MeMaw's Christmas. I ended up with a stomach bug that day and didn't take as many pictures as I normally do. Aunt Kim and Uncle Matt took some so when I get those, I'll add them later.
I cropped several good shots of the kids, which I've added with the original copy. If anyone wants to get their own print of a certain pic, just right click and save the picture to your computer. Then send it off to walmart or walgreens via their website. That's the easiest way I've found to do it. Call me if you need help doing that. Also, in case you didn't know, you can click on any picture and see a full size pic to check out any details you like.
Ethan became a PRO at paper wrapping this year! The bows were cool, but ripping paper just couldn't be beat!
Emily showing Ethan how the new present works. She was very helpful this year at helping Ethan get his presents out of boxes.


No comments:
Post a Comment