I'm watching you folks in Iowa and your weather today. 5 feet of snow??? I think we're going to get just the wet stuff later today.
The kids are doing great. Emily woke up to a dusting of snow one day last week and was in total amazement till it melted. She still thinks the tree is "hot" and tells everyone who walks through the door to "no touch"! She's talking more and more and the cute word of the week is "lemonlade", her version of lemonade. I've been printing out Cmas pictures and she's been coloring Santa and Christmas trees but I don't think she gets who Santa is yet. She and Ethan have their first meeting with Santa next week.
Ethan is walking more than crawling now. He's also climbing. Kitchen chairs, kitchen table, coffee table...you name it. He's also starting to connect more and more when taking swings at Emily. He's sporting a new bruise/cut on his forehead from falling into the wall. I didn't witness it but I think Emily helped him a little. He's so funny to watch. Even though she bullies him around, he still acts lost without her like when he wakes up from a nap before her. My grandfather told me she'll develope a maternal instinct to protect her brother someday. I'm kinda looking forward to that.
So not a lot going on this weekend. I'm watching the neighbors 3 kids tonight and Bert is going to a little get-together across the street for one of our poker players who is moving to Arkansas. Tomorrow, I work an evening shift which I'm looking forward to. I've done Quality Assurance shifts almost all November and looking forward to getting back on the console.
Some of my family has shown interest in making their own blogs. I really hope they do. It's really fun to play around with and it's a great way to keep in touch with everyone.
Ok, thats all for now. You folks getting snow, stay warm and safe. Talk to you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment