Saturday, March 15, 2008

Baby Luke Pics

Here's some pictures of Luke the first day. He's such a awesome little boy. Mom and Dad are learning to get buy with little to no sleep but that will get better.

The kids and I went over to visit yesterday. I really thought Emily would be the one who wouldn't have anything to do with him and Ethan would love on him. It turned out to be the opposite. After a little bit, Emily came and sat by me, then started kissing Luke and gently stroking his head. Ethan wouldn't even kiss me while I was holding Luke and he's my "kissy boy".



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The older kiddos are so fascinated by the babies...especially when they are not their siblings! Luke is a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Good grief he has changed a lot in a week! I love the top picture. You are such a great aunt!