Ruth, Kalee, Emily and myself all went to Branson's Landing one day on the weekend they were here. It's a great place to spend the day because of the shopping and restaurants there.
Ruth and Kalee where shopping in the Hollister store and Emily and I ventured to find a snack. The only place I could find real close was a piano bar called Ernie Biggs. I'd never been to a piano bar and loved the atmosphere. It was 3 in the afternoon and the place didn't have but a handful of people, but there was still a pretty awesome piano player kicking out some tunes.
Anyway, I stopped in the doorway of the place to call Ruth and let her know where we were so they could join us when they were done. I couldn't call from inside because it was too loud. I talked with her real quick at the door and turned to take Emily to a table but she was gone. I glanced up and there my little girl was, UP ON THE STAGE with the piano player, strutting her stuff and being the cutest performer I'd ever seen.
Kalee and Ruth arrived shortly after. Both Kalee and I got video footage and I can't decide which I like better so I'll post them both on here.
No comments:
Post a Comment