Sunday, November 07, 2010

House Renovations

Bert and I have opted to make some changes around the house. Some much needed changes. We put hardwood floors down in the living room, hallway and entry. It looks really good! Monday, we have new carpet coming in all 3 bedrooms and our closet. I'm very stoked because the carpet throughout the house looked just terrible.

Since we were doing all this, we decided to paint as well. The only real color scheme is that every room in the house is different yet all bold and make a statement. The halls and entry are deep yellow, the living room dark bold blue. The bedroom will be a purplish gray and the kitchen a deep green. Both the guest bath and our bathroom will be deep teal. I'm excited to see it all done and how it all comes together.

We put the big projector TV down in the basement and Bert bought a flat screen for the living room. He has it mounted on the wall with a arm/bracket so it swivels to face anywhere in the living room. That corner of the room is completely redone and will have shelves and more decor than before.

I give it a week and it should all be done!

No comments: