My friend Terri just posted on her facebook how things have changed from the past in regards to spending Saturday nights. They used to begin at 9 or 10 pm and go until the wee hours of the morning. Now, they tend to be done by this time. Sucks getting old.
I've spend the last few hours surfing internet blogs. I'm not really looking for anything in particular, just interesting writers who I can follow and enjoy their lives. I'm hoping some might inspire me to write more in my own blog.
We have our new floors in and the carpet is installed in the bedrooms. Everything looks amazing! Bert painted the living room hallway and bedroom and it looks really good as well. If I find a time when it is also not cluttered, I will take some pics. We still have to paint the kitchen and bathrooms but the biggest is out of the way.
I had the weekend to myself with the kids due to Bert working. Friday night was spent with a sick Emily. Sore throat, headache, cough and fever made her (and me) miserable. She seems better today although sleeping a lot. Ethan has been fine running around all day between bedrooms and watching whatever cartoon happens to be on at the moment. I've not felt the best today but did manage to do some organizing and laundry.
Tomorrow, we have a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese around noon and then no other plans. Hopefully Emily will be well enough to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment