Friday, October 13, 2006

Fall is definetly here!

Spent a couple of hours yesterday trying to dig up Elephant Ear bulbs and bring in potted plants. The weather guy had been reporting for a week that it might freeze last night, but being the procrastinator that I am, put off doing what I need to do until the last minute. And I mean literally put off to the last minute as I was out after dark last night still bringing in pots. I think I would rather walk on broken glass than dig up bulbs. What a pain! Not to mention all the roots that come up with the bulbs are kinda gross in a sci-fi kind of way. At any rate, I only got up a fraction of my bed as I had too much else going on yesterday. I also can feel my physical labor in my hamstrings today. This is such a bad sign it's not even worth commenting further on.

Atleast Fall is here and I survived another hot, humid and uncomfortable Missouri summer.

I'm still in the process of figuring out this blogger site. I do have it set up where anyone can leave comments now. I mastered pictures last night and will be adding a few later today. Lots more to figure out but I'll get to it when I get to it.

Productive morning so far:
Pot of coffee drank: check
Dishwasher unloaded: check
Laundry started: check
Roast in the crock pot: check
Emails answered: check
Emily playtime: check

Bless my online scrabble buddies hearts (Judy, Julie and Christi). They give me something to do to break up the routine in my day. Even though they beat me more than I beat them, I'm addicted to that game.

No comments: