Yesterdays outing went pretty well.
We first went to the place where Bert gets his haircut. Him and Emily did their thing and I ended up feeding Ethan in the parking lot as there was no place to do that inside. While doing this, Ethan had an episode of explosive "pooping" and totally trashed his outfit. So now I'm trying to clean everything up with these little diaper wipes and ended up using the entire box to get the job done.
So now I'm stuck because I hadn't packed an extra onsie in his diaper bag and we'd planned on eating out. Glance left......glance right. Sweet! I spot a Dollar General Store. So, I put Ethan in a blanket and head that way and luckily found a onsie that would do. It was only as I was standing in line did I realize how "white trashy" I looked with a naked baby in a blanket and a two dollar onsie in my hand at a Dollar General Store. Oh well, pay and duck and hope you don't see anyone you know. (Which I didn't)
So, haircuts and clean up done, we head for Olive Garden. It's three in the afternoon, so you would think we could get right in. Nope, 10 minute wait. This so reminds me of the family meltdown Bert, Emily and I had only 4 months ago (which I'll write about sometime if I get the time). I asked for a corner table, perferrably away from everyone. 15 minutes later, we're seated in the middle of a packed room. Our waitress was very cool though. She's asking us what we want to drink and we're placing our food order at the same time. We figured we better hurry this up if we're acually going to eat.
Things go good though. Ems colored and munched on bread sticks. Ethan slept nearly the entire time. It was so nice to not cause a scene.
Lets see, what else.
Later in the night, after getting Ems to bed, I made a trip to the movie store and Walmart. It's much easier to do shopping with no babies in tow. $65 dollars later, I'm set on food for the family through the weekend.
Rented "Click" with Adam Sandler and "The Black Dahlia". We watched "Click" last night and it was pretty funny. Anyone wanting a light, yet funny flick, should rent this one. I'll get back with thoughts on "The Black Dahlia".
Today, I woke up with a ton of things that I needed to get done and barely made a dent. Not sure there wasn't a period of time longer than 1 hour that one or the other (or both) needed something. Plus, we had errands to run as well today so, todays "to do" list will carry over to tomorrow, and quite possibly, the weekend.
1 comment:
I don't think that I have ever gotten an entier "to do" list done!!!
Post a Comment