This is an outlet for me to save,share and record my life and to stay in touch with family and friends.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Ozark Empire Fair 2007
I thought I'd put some pics I took at the Fair this year of Emily and Ethan. Emily was not impressed with the rides but liked walking around and ended up climbing her first tree while there.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
omg!! i cant believe you let her climb a tree your getting better ang!! like i member the 4th you totally freaked with emily and the fireworks...super scary. She is getting so big!!! and my god ethan is such a cutie.
1 comment:
omg!! i cant believe you let her climb a tree your getting better ang!! like i member the 4th you totally freaked with emily and the fireworks...super scary. She is getting so big!!! and my god ethan is such a cutie.
Post a Comment