Sunday, August 19, 2007

Lazy Sunday morning

Atleast until 2 pm. Then I go work a 8 hour evening shift. Danielle is coming over to watch the kids till about 5:30 when Bert will be home. He found a poker game in Lebanon and him and Larry took off hoping to win some money.

Yesterday, Bert was home and we had a Saturday off together with the kids. We didn't do much but it sure was nice having some help. I also made a $200 Walmart run and those are always hard to do with kids in tow. We also played poker last night and had a good time.

Ethan is almost walking. He has a stand/walk toy and walks all over the living room. He'll take a few steps then laugh and throw his head back like he's so proud of himself. Emily follows him around saying "Ethan walking".

Busy week ahead. Bert or I work every day this week. Also planning Ethan's 1st Birthday party. It should be fun.

No comments: