Highlight of the day is a trip to Summer Fresh this morning. It's tooooo hot to do anything after 1 pm!
Emily decided to venture out of the little car attached to the cart and wander around the store. She did pretty good, not going far, but couldn't control herself at the sunglass stand. It spins ya know!
Ethan is always good. He just sits up front and plays with things I put in the cart.
And thank goodness for the old men who do the sacking. They always have suckers they give the kids. If it wasn't for the one today, we would have not gotten out of there without a hissy fit from Emily.
Suckers for Emily last about 4 days. She's very very careful with them and only takes one lick at a time, no actual sucking on them. It's pretty cute to watch.
Ethan is getting to where he does not like baby food. This is a good thing! I'm looking forward to fixing 3 meals a day instead of 6!
Not much else planned the rest of the day. Ems and I will venture out in the heat around 7:30 for some running around time with the neighbors. I'm so ready for fall weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment