Monday, November 05, 2007

A New Week and Pictures from Aunt "Linny"

Things are back on track now. Kids are back in their routine and things are flowing smoothly. Even Ethan's teething is better and he's not as fussy and eating well as before. He's also got a total of 4 teeth now.

He is walking more and more everyday. He is so proud of himself when he makes it all the way across a room. He also gets cracked up sometimes which throws him off.

Emily is turning into a big help. Things like finding binky's or finding Ethan's shoes for me. For someone who constantly has to do everything, little things like this seems like milestones. Two things I forgot to mention about Emily while we were in Iowa...1) Don't ask her to say the word "clock" and 2) Her nana taught her to say "no way". Now instead of hearing "NO" all the time we hear "no way". haha!

The past weekend was pretty relaxed. Bert was off and I worked an overnight shift on Saturday.

Today, Bert went in for a few hours and when he gets home, I'm going into work. Tuesday, Bert works his regular shift and I'm on mommy duty. Wednesday I am working during the day and we have my Dad's birthday get together that night at his house. Thursday, I'll work during the day again and we have a birthday party to go to at Chuckie Cheeses. Our neighbor Colten turns 2. It will be fun. As for the weekend, I really haven't looked at far ahead yet but I think Bert works all weekend. Busy week.

Here are some pictures Aunt Linny sent us from our Iowa trip. As always, the more pics the better. If any of you have some, send them my way so I can add them to the blog.

Thanks again Linda!



"Stay out of the flowers!"

Goofing off with Daddy

Emily loves flowers

Mr Blue Eyes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so much alike in that top picture!

Linnie said...

I think that they look just alike---a lot like their mother. They are soooo precious.

Anonymous said...

Aaawwwweee, my niece and nephew...;)..pridy much!! loveerss you guyyysss