Ohhh my goooodneessss!!...there so so cute!!...aweee i miss them so much!! i love the part when Emily says "hi tree"..hehehe. I also love the part when Ethan comes out whimmpering and then sees the tree and is speachleess! :) its sooo cuete. I miss them. HUGSSS AND KISSES!!!!! lovers you all!
That is so cute---I am with Kalee----I love where Emily says, "hi tree" she is talking so well. They are so cute. I got Ethan's Christmas gift----I hope he likes it.
Just an update: The tree is still standing and I'm not sure how. Ethan can't handle not playing with garland at least once a day. I've decided no presents under the tree until the night of Cmas. I think it would just be toooo much to handle. lol
4 comments:
That was sooo sweet! That was almost as good as being there. Everything is fun and new at that age. I can't wait.
Ohhh my goooodneessss!!...there so so cute!!...aweee i miss them so much!! i love the part when Emily says "hi tree"..hehehe. I also love the part when Ethan comes out whimmpering and then sees the tree and is speachleess! :) its sooo cuete. I miss them. HUGSSS AND KISSES!!!!! lovers you all!
That is so cute---I am with Kalee----I love where Emily says, "hi tree" she is talking so well. They are so cute. I got Ethan's Christmas gift----I hope he likes it.
Just an update: The tree is still standing and I'm not sure how. Ethan can't handle not playing with garland at least once a day. I've decided no presents under the tree until the night of Cmas. I think it would just be toooo much to handle. lol
Post a Comment