I'm getting ready to leave to take my last final. After that, it is officially the count down to Christmas where I don't have to worry about studying or jetting off to take a final. This week has been a whirlwind but all worth it at this point. I've done great on my final, and have an A in each class. My test this morning should be no problem.
Emily is very excited about Christmas this year. We wanted to make sure the presents for the family in Iowa got there in time for them to open them on Christmas Day so Emily and I wrapped their presents last weekend and sent them on their way. All she can talk about now is Iowa Iowa Iowa. She wants to see her "Nana", "Grandpa", "Doza dog", "Travie", "Heather" "Morrie" and a whole list of other names. This is the first year she grasps the idea of Santa and presents and she is beyond excited. She is also excited her cousin Kalee is coming to visit for a week right after Christmas.
Ethan doesn't quite understand much but adores his tree. Took a few days to get him to stop taking ornaments off but he doesn't touch now. He's petrified of the vacuum so I've threatened to vacuum if he touches the tree. Our tree this year has snow on the branches so touching it much leaves little flakes on the floor underneath. As a reminder, I put the vacuum near the tree and he learned faily quickly. haha! This tree is also 7 1/2 feet tall, and with a star and stand, well over 9 feet. It's also pre lit. It is by far the prettiest tree I've ever had. Big thanks to Aunt Kimmy who gave it to us.
Ok, off to take one last final. I work today and tomorrow and have our family Christmas on Sunday. I'll take lots of pictures of course, so check back soon!
1 comment:
Congrats on getting through your semester. You did amazing! Relax and enjoy your time off!
Post a Comment