Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday


I'm at work but have made my huge grocery store list for when I get off. I'll be making Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts with homemade 'secret' BarBQ Sauce (Thank you Tina Harkness!) and a new desert called "Death by Chocolate Trufle" (Thanks to Raquel for sharing her family cookbook with me). My mom and dad fix smoked meat and all the "fixins" for our Christmas get together and think these things will go over pretty good.

I'll be wrapping presents all night. Tomorrow should be a lot of fun. The picture of the kids is our Christmas card this year. Despite how it seems, Emily is not trying to choke Ethan out. haha!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I think this picture is soooo beautiful! Nice job mama!

Anonymous said...

Good blog, but I hope that all the information described in greater detail, and other models to have more information available to us, I just think, you really should be commended for the BLOG!