Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Relaxing week

It's been a nice relaxing week since Kalee has arrived. We have been kicking back, vegging out, playing video games until 1am and basically being bums.

Today, she went with Bert to get the kids hair cuts. That went fine. Ethan threw a fit but the job did get done. Then they went through the car wash and Ethan nearly had a stroke. I went and got my books for next semester and got the items we would need to make snacks for New Years Eve. Tonight is Silver Dollar City's last night so we are all driving down and seeing the Christmas lights.

Bert works New Years Eve so Kalee, Emily, Ethan and I will be bringing in the New Year with movies and finger foods. A friend or two from the neighborhood also may come over. Nice, relaxing, safe and drama free zone...that's what I like! Best way to bring in the New Year.

Kalee is watching the kids with me a few times this week so I can spend some time with my sister too. We are going to go chow down on some Thai food tomorrow for lunch and on Thursday, we are going shopping. I can't wait.

No comments: