The trip to get Kalee went off without any problems. Evan, Emily and I made it to St Joseph only 10 minutes ahead for Pete, Ruth and the kids. That was perfectly planned!
It started snowing right before we got to St Jo, but we went ahead and had a quick bite to eat at Applebees (Thanks for dinner Pete!). After only an hour, about an inch of snow had fallen and it didn't look like it was letting up any time soon. I had Bert check radar with the helicopter pilot who said if I made it to Kansas City, I was in good shape. So we took it easy and made it to KC no problem. We were home by 10 with enough energy to take each other on in a game of Mario Kart.
Today we made a Walmart run and now we are relaxing at home. We are going to be baking later today and I have a surprise to make for Kalee.
No comments:
Post a Comment