Hugh Laury, aka Dr House, was on SNL tonight. He is so completly different than his character on the show. I also saw him in Letterman last week and he's your typical faggy Englishman. But, I still love him.
*********************
Whats up with the weather? I watched yesterday as my neighbor hung his christmas lights on his house in shorts and a T-shirt, sipping on a Busch Light.
*********************
My daughter has the most intense meltdowns in public. We went to a birthday party today and other than a meltdown she had because playtime was over, she did pretty well. She loves her Net and Terri, thats for sure.
She also took it upon herself to play in the cake. You think you set them far enough away but I think she's going to be the type of kid who likes to prove me wrong. Atleast it was only a corner.
*********************
People who head out on Black Friday, for any reason, need the chill the hell out! I went to Walmart for 3 items at 2 in the afternoon on Friday. You would have thought we were all speeding to get the last onion, can of enchilada sauce and birthday present that there was.
*********************
However, while at Walmart, I did score a Dora 13" TV plus DVD player for 80 bucks. That will be Emily's big present for Christmas. I also got her a Dora thing that plays music and a princess pillow. Next, it's a whole bunch of little things so she gets how to open presents. It's still easy for her and she doesn't really want things yet. Ethan will be super easy.
*********************
Does anyone listen to Opie and Anthony on XM? It took me awhile to get into them but they are funny as can be. They are dirty dirty though so anyone easily offended should stick to the AM channel. I've got a filthy sense of humor so they crack me up.
*********************
Lots of babies were born this year to people I know. I just now realized that I don't know one single person who is pregnant now. Kasha had baby Hunter, Mindy had baby Noah, Beth had baby Zoe, Alana had baby Ava, Dara had baby ???, Dustins wife had baby ???, ......seems like there are one or two more. I think if I was younger, I would have popped out one more.
*********************
2 comments:
I love house and can only see him as the giant prick he plays on the show. Would like to see him in an interview.
I love House too! I think I married him!
Post a Comment