I usually go to walmart to shop, even though I hate going there. You can never leave the store without atleast $100 dollars worth of crap!
Today, I went to Pricecutters since I also had to go to the post office and they are fairly close together. Plus, they have two items there that are a necissity in our house that Walmart no longer carries. Pricecutters has a Starbucks, right inside their front door. I can't resist trying something new every time I go in.
So, I step up to the counter and ordered a "something-marriachi". The gal at the counter reminded me of the crack whore pictures you see on web pages. You know what I mean? Like the "Here's beautifull so-and-so, prior to meth.....here she is after". Skeleton thin, stringy brittle hair, etc, etc. However, really nice. Surely she can't have a meth problem on Starbucks wages, right? Anyway, $4.25 later, I was along my way to pick up what I needed.
The woman made a mean coffee too. I had that baby drank before I even picked up what I needed. I decided to splurge and get the "big gulp size" one (whatever its called there) on my way out. As I paid for this one, which was 2 sizes bigger than the first, she asked again for $4.25.
Ok, crackwhore gave me a break. She's now my best bud at Pricecutters! Maybe I'll take her a Whopper and fries sometime.
And hopefully, she doesn't come across this blog.
2 comments:
Everybody loves a discount from a crackwhore!
Well, I did come across this blog and, trust me, I won't be giving you any breaks anymore! I'm not a crack whore, I'm seeking help for my
condition!
Post a Comment