Hello, my name is Angie. I am a American Idol addict. Since becoming an AI addict, I have blown countless hours on the couch watching and spent less time doing what I should be doing (cleaning laundry blah blah blah).
Kidding....
Anyway, I truly am a big fan of AI but I especially become glued this time of the season when we got down to the last....how many....7 now? I like to start watching when it's down to 12.
Anyway, my favorite this week is the guy from Blue Springs, MO. I'm not just saying that because he's from my home state...but he took a pop song by Mariah Carey and kicked it out with a rock edge in his own style. Plus, I always love it when a symphony is involved. Then he cried too after the judges gave their opinion (because it was so great) and I got all teary eyed too.
I'm going to predict that Brooke White is off or the young kid with dread locks. (I'm really bad at names)
No comments:
Post a Comment