Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary Bert and Ang

Our anniversary was the 21st and we took the afternoon and evening and went to Branson.

We saw "Fool's Gold" which we thought was great. A light and funny movie...it was perfect. Then ate dinner at the Landing at a place called "Famous Dave's" which is a BarBQ place. It was awesome. Aaron and Kasha watched the kids and went on and on about what well behaved kids they are. I'm trying to decide if they were just being nice or completely lying ! haha!

Baby Luke and Kim are coming over for awhile today. We also have the PAT lady coming at 11:00 for a visit. Her name is Lisa and the kids really like playing with her.

Not just a whole lot to talk about this morning. Next monday, the gigantic swing set goes up. That'll be fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Linnie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I am sorry, I totally forgot. I hope you had a great time.

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary. Although I am late on here, I totally got it right in RL.