The neighbor kids across the street recently got 4 baby ducks. We went over to see them last weekend and Emily latched onto one, named "Brownie", and just fell in love. She was playing with the other kids at first. But when she realized this little duck would hold still and let her hold it, she became all docile and stoic, being super careful not to squeeze it or hold it too hard. She sat in the yard for about 45 minutes just loving on this duck. Then she did the next day with Daddy who I gave the camera to and said to grab some picks.
If I knew where to get a duck at, we probably would of had one that first day.

By the way, the mark on her nose is a carpet burn. The "cool" thing to do, which she has taught her brother, is to scoot across the carpet on her face, scooting with her knees. (Anyone know where I can get a duck?)
3 comments:
So cute! And I love the rug burn on her nose. Hilarious!
Awww..I bet aunt Kim can find a duck. I bet I could get a 100 ducks if you need them!
How cute!!!!! I really miss you all. I feel like they are getting so grown up!!!!
Post a Comment