I've been super busy since Easter obviously. Way to blow off your blog Ang.
Anyway, the last two days, I've been in a cardiac class required for me to maintain my liscense. I'm really glad to say I haven't used that part of my brain in over 3 years, but aced the class no problems. Funny how fast that stuff comes back.
Emily has a 3rd eval for her speech tomorrow. She'll be attending some speech therapy classes through the school this year and we're at the evaluations phase of everything. So far, one eval lasted about 30 min, the 2nd one lasted about 10 minutes. Tomorrow's will last about 10 minutes too. My thoughts are to knock out several tests in one day but guess it doesn't work that way. I'm ready for her to get started.
Ethan is doing good. He's becoming quite rebellious and testing limits here lately. However, he's handling time outs really well and learning along the way. He recently got all his curls cut off too and is sporting a short pretty cut. It's very cute.
Getting ready to go to work so cutting this short. Take care.
1 comment:
Did you call his cut pretty? It is manly not pretty. Gotta post a pic.
Post a Comment