Monday, June 07, 2010

Summer School Begins

Microbiology starts today. It's going to be a rough 6 weeks. Last summer I took an online class, Nutrition. While I did not consider it a difficult class, I did have enough summer fan to barely squeeze a C out of that class. This class is going to be a lot more difficult and I won't get to do much else but this class I am guessing.

So technically, my last day of summer was yesterday and I had a fun day with the kids. They played outside from 11a to 8p with the Hawkin kids. I bought them a slip in side and a new sprinkler and they were wet off and on all day. It was a great day and hopefully they will remember it as mommy is going to turn "boring" for the next 6 weeks.

In other news, I am completely addicted to all the housewives shows on Bravo:
Real Housewives of Orange Co
Real Housewives of New York City
Real Housewives of New Jersey
Real Housewives of Atlanta

and very, very excited about two more shows starting this summer:
Real Housewives of Washington DC
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Bert goes into dramatics acting out a gun to the head and a large knife to the gut
hehe!!!

No comments: