Last night, Bert and I went out to a dinner and a movie. We haven't done that since before Emily was born! We gorged ourselves at Hinodes (a Japanese Steakhouse) then to Cinema 16 for "We are Legend"....or something like that....the new one with Will Smith. Excellent movie. Go see it if you can. That's one we'll own when it comes out.
Now that Christmas is over, we are settling back into a usual routine. The kids are kept very busy still playing with new things. Some things we haven't even taken out of the box yet. They both LOVE going to the basement and playing with the balls that Aunt Kim gave Ethan for Cmas. I got some video and will be posting it later today or tomorrow.
Bert started a 5 day stretch today and I won't see him until Monday night. Then, he works another 24 hour shift on Tuesday. It's nice when he has several days off in a row but it sucks when he has to work so many days in a row to get those days off. Ethan's car seat is messed up right now too. The strap has to be tightened down a certain way and I can't figure out how to do it. So, I'm camped out at home too for the next 5 days because I don't want to take him anywhere with his car seat not working right. However, it's supposed to be 60 degrees this weekend so hopefully, we can get outside and run around a little.
1 comment:
You are such a devoted mama. I would have straped him in with tape and went out for a bit!
Post a Comment