I know your all anxiously awaiting the influx of pictures that usually come with a holiday or occasion but I've just been too busy these past few days.
Little Ethan has a respiratory thing going on and his left ear is slightly infected. He's also got big ol molars coming in (before several of his front teeth, which I find weird) and he's just been miserable. We all 4 went to the doctor today. Emily had her 3 year well visit and Doc F says she's doing great. Ethan got a script for Amoxicillan and some Albuterol for some breathing treatments. I saw a complete turn around in just the last 12 years. Thank goodness. Sick kids are sure horrible.
Then the news said we have an ice storm moving in tonight so I thought I better make a Walmart run so I didn't have to get out in the next couple of days. One hundred bucks....check.
I'm sure I'll have time in the next 3 days for pictures. Send warm thoughts my way!
No comments:
Post a Comment